CIS: “If I leave the UK, do I still have to file a Tax Return?”

It is very easy to forget about reclaiming any UK tax during the course of moving away, after all it can be a very stressful time. But it is good news for contractors as you may still be able to claim a tax refund even if you leave the UK. To make the process as […]

CIS: “Do I need to file a tax return?”

Self Assessment Tax Return Services We help people like you from all over the UK and around the world to complete their Self Assessment tax returns. Our personalised tax return service is tailored to you and we will give you a free no obligation quote before work starts. At Subbie.Tax we use qualified and experienced […]