Tax guides & helpful docs

If you’ve just begun your career in construction and have questions such as ‘what does CIS stand for?’ or ‘can I claim for my lunch as an expense?’ – you’ve come to the right place. 

At Subbie Tax, not only are we experts at maximising your tax rebate but we understand that tax can be tricky. That’s why we’ve created our jargon free tax guides; a series of guides and resources full of helpful advice aimed at helping you make sense of your money and how you can manage your records and expenses to qualify for the maximum rebate each year. 

Think we may have missed something? Or do you have questions about tax you’d like us to answer? Simply drop us an email below and we’ll be happy to help!

Do I need to file a Self-Assessment Tax Return?


Claiming a CIS Tax Refund


If I leave the UK, do I still file a Tax Return?